Developer Tribe Apprentice
We are looking for our next set of apprentices to join our Developer Tribe within our Business & Community Solutions team.
You will be helping to build the future of E.ON and the Developer Tribe, so don’t be afraid to bring your ideas and help us become the best we can be!
This will be a 15 month apprenticeships where not only will you earn while you learn, but its a oppurtunity to develop yourself and start your new career.
This is a level 3 apprenticeship so you will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, equivalent to 2 "A" Levels.
What will I be doing in the role?
You'll work with our customer base of property developers, who will be building new sets of homes across the UK.
As part of this role you'll work with our customer base of property developers to map out the energy designs for new properties.
You'll work with customers throughout their journey starting from the beginning of the blueprint, to the house being sold. However, your role doesn't stop there as you'll then work with our internal teams to transfer this account to the new owner.
Above all, you'll be there for our customers to be on hand, when they need us and look to always find the right solution for them.
Why is this the role for me?
- You'll develop working skills for the role whilst also developing your own personal skills
- A great chance to build and develop your future career, whilst working in an industry leading organisation
- There will be oppurtunities to try something new and do things that you may have never done before
Key information about the role
- The salary starts at £14,420 a year and you can progress up to £17,510
- Opportunity to become permanent upon completition of the Apprenticeship
- Due to the current social distancing measures and to keep our colleagues safe, working from home will be available
Where will the role be based?
The role will be based at our Head Office, Westwood. This is based at Westwood Business park in Coventry.
E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
How can I get there?
We've got on-site parking, with no charge.
There are plenty of bus stops nearby that offer local routes.
The closest train station is Tile Hill, this station is a 20 minute walk to the office.
What to chat to one of the team?
How do I apply?
You can apply for our role by clicking on the link below. This will take you to the job description.
The first 3 stages should only take 30 minutes to complete in total. Once these stages are done we will be in contact with you the next working day to let you know of the next stage.