Rewards should feel rewarding.
That’s why we’ve gone out of our way to create a benefits package that’s market leading.
Our logic is simple: the happier you are, the happier our customers are.
Standard employee benefits include:
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Financial information
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (a 24 hour confidential advice and support service)
On top of this, we offer 20 flexible benefits as part of our My Choice platform. By sacrificing a small amount of your salary each month you could take home:
- Private medical cover
- Tax and NI savings on childcare costs of up to £78 each month
- Car breakdown cover
- Gym membership
- Retail discount vouchers or cards
- Travel insurance
- Extra holiday - buy up to your normal working weeks’ worth – or sell it for some extra cash
- Peace of mind with life, personal accident, travel or gadget insurance to name a few
All of these and more, available on your work PC or at home on your smart phone or tablet.
An award winning formula
When it comes to giving our people a great deal, we’re on it. As you can see from the long list of awards we’ve won. Whether we’re designing one of the best benefits packages around for you or dreaming up brilliant ways of communicating that package so no-one misses out, we lead the way when it comes to giving you more.
Employee Benefits Awards
2014 – Best benefits communications – large employer
2011 – Grand Prix - for work that truly stands out among the other category winners.
2010 – Benefits team of the year
Payroll World Awards
2013 – Auto-enrolment project award
Pay & Benefits Awards
2014 – Best Communication Strategy (winner)
2014 – Best Reward Programme (highly commended)
WSB (Workplace Savings and Benefits) Awards
2013 – Best Auto-enrolment Strategy of the Year (highly commended)