Customer Sales Advisors
Want to make a difference?
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Sales Advisor you’ll play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming our customers partner of choice for energy solutions.
At a glance
Salary: £18,757 to £21,783 depending on experience plus additional benefits
Contract term: Permanent
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Sales Advisor you’ll play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming our customers partner of choice for energy solutions.
We’re significantly expanding our sales operation in Bolton. As an expert on our range of products you’ll aim to make our customers’ sales journey as simple and as easy as possible. This is an extremely rewarding opportunity to build relationships with our customers, assist them in finding the right energy solution and help them save money on their energy bills.
If successful, you’ll speak to customers as they join E.ON, delivering compliant sales through excellent customer service. On every call, you’ll ensure our customers don’t feel “sold to” but feel that you’ve found them the right products and they feel valued and proud to be an E.ON customer.
You don’t need to be an experienced sales professional, but if you have some experience of promoting and selling products and services, a passion for customer service, sales and a commitment to do right by our customers then this could be the job for you. We’ll provide you with full training over 8-13 weeks, depending on your individual needs.
These roles are permanent, and so that you’re there when our customers need you most, you’ll work 37 hours per week on shifts between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 6pm Saturday.
What we need from you
- A passion for the art of selling with great communication and negotiation skills with the ability to wow the customer on our fantastic range of products and services.
- A great listener, turning your attention to the customer, understanding their needs, providing the right solution and doing the very best for them.
- Self-motivated and competitive striving to achieve your own and team goals.
- The ability to make decisions taking all aspects into account, showing empathy in sensitive situations.
- PC skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
What you'll get
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Join our pension scheme with generous contributions from E.ON
- Share incentive plan
- Financial information
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (a 24 hour confidential advice and support service)
Interested in joining us as our newest Customer Sales Advisor in Bolton?