Customer Service Advisor
Want to make a difference?
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Sales Advisor you’ll play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming our customers partner of choice for energy solutions.
At a glance
Salary: £18,211 - £21,149 depending on experience plus additional benefits
Contract term: Permanent
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for speaking with customers before, during and after their transition to SMART metering, delivering excellent customer service and ensuring they benefit from the product. The role is extremely rewarding and satisfaction can be taken from offering new or existing customers a potential saving on their energy bills.
Ideally, you’ll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact Centre role. Naturally you’ll also have great communication skills, and will be comfortable handing large volumes of calls in a professional manner. Primarily we are looking for a passionate, flexible individual who is a team player and takes pride in delivering a great customer experience.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an award-winning benefits package – including 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an annual bonus scheme and your salary will go up as your skills and expertise develop too. Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
These roles are permanent, you'll work 37 hours a week between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm Saturday.
What we need from you
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about excellent service standards.
- The ability to understand customer needs, with excellent listening and questioning skills to build rapport and provide the right solution, showing real commitment to do the very best for them.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions taking all aspects into account and showing empathy in sensitive situations.
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- A great team player with a proven ability of building effective working relationships.
What you'll get
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Join our pension scheme with generous contributions from E.ON
- Share incentive plan
- Financial information
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (a 24 hour confidential advice and support service)
Interested in joining us as our newest Customer Sales Advisor in Bolton?