Our graduate schemes operate in the commercial sector of the business – a wide range of areas that work together to make E.ON function smoothly. Each day, these areas tackle our most difficult questions:
- How can we enhance the customer experience?
- What technology will improve performance?
- How can we develop renewable energy?
As we push the boundaries, you’ll be doing the same. Because when you join us, we’ll focus on your personal development journey from day one. Working with our talent team as well as your scheme lead and mentor, we’ll support you in:
- Developing a plan and identifying your existing strengths and areas for improvement;
- Making the most of the opportunities available to you;
- Creating a roadmap for your professional development path with E.ON.
In addition, you’ll also get the time and funding to study towards a professional qualification in your chosen field.
Over the 24 month scheme, you’ll move through a series of placements across different teams to give you a broad foundation. In some cases one of the placements will be abroad, working at one of our core locations in either Germany or Sweden, to give you an international perspective on our business. Afterwards a whole world opens up to you. With our scale and your motivation, you can build the career you really want.
That’s the basics, covered. Now it’s time to explore the specific schemes for more on what to expect in each discipline.
Please note: our graduate schemes fill up quickly so it pays to apply well before the closing date to avoid disappointment. We begin assessing candidates in November and we may close a scheme early if all places are filled.