What we offer
Starting salary: £29,000
Duration: 24 months
The Commercial Leadership Scheme at E.ON will power your future. Turning you from an ambitious graduate into a leader or manager of tomorrow.
We’ll give you true breadth of exposure to our business – from Analytics and Sales to innovative new technologies – so that you’ll be in a position to take up a senior management post. Be it within five years. Be it within three.
What you'll do
Over the next two years, you’ll have the chance to play to your strengths. Weaving the path of least resistance to management. The only thing for sure is that your first three months will be spent in a customer facing or Sales role, simply because there’s no better exposure to our business model than out there on the frontline.
After that, we’ll break your development down into a nine-month placement and a further two six-month placements. You’ll have the support of your mentor and Scheme Leader, who’ll help you to choose the best placements for you. Apart from that, though, it’s really down to you to shape your own growth.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, emotionally intelligent graduates
- People who aren’t afraid to take the reins and be proactive
- The confidence to manage anywhere from ten to a hundred people
- The ability and tenacity to more than double your starting salary within a few short years
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree, if you don’t already hold one
- The drive to keep learning and keep growing
- A keen understanding of commercial issues
- To stand out from the crowd and show us that you’re truly special
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To find out more about the application process, click here. Please remember that we want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Applications for this scheme are now closed.