What we offer
Starting salary: £29,000
Duration: 24 months – 4 six-month placements
Location: UK-wide opportunities with an international placement (usually Germany)
Going places costs money. And, here at E.ON, we’re certainly on a journey. One that will help us to develop new means of powering our customers’ lives.
Our Finance Graduate Scheme will help to put you in budgetary control of the E.ON journey. Broadening your commercial knowledge. Focusing your commercial goals.
What you'll do
Our two-year programme is split into four modules, each lasting six months. The first three will establish your presence across our various Finance departments, while the fourth will give you exposure to our wider business, such as HR, IT or Marketing.
You’ll build your networking skills, as well as your commercial ones, and you may well do so from an overseas setting as it’s likely that one of the modules will be based in Germany or Sweden. Whichever modules you undertake, you’ll be in-line to receive your CIMA qualification at the end of the programme.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Commercially focused Graduates working towards a role in Planning, Reporting, Risk, Procurement or Asset Management
- Influential characters who can demonstrate influence beyond their experience
- Driven individuals who see themselves as future E.ON Finance leaders
- People who enjoy the freedom to organise and push through their own development
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Finance or related degree
- Curiosity, drive and excellent networking skills
- A good understanding of CIMA and what the qualification will bring you
- Analytical ability and the ability to interpret complex data
- Genuine leadership ambition
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To find out more about the application process, click here. Please remember that we want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Applications for this scheme are now closed.