What we offer
Starting salary: £29,000
Duration: 24 months
Location: UK-wide opportunities with an international placement (usually Germany)
Here in Human Resources, we put our energy into making sure that the people of E.ON are given everything they need to power our business.
We look for new ways to build their capabilities. Promoting fairness. Promoting diversity.
What you'll do
Our two-year HR Graduate Scheme will put you through your paces in an initial five-month Employee Relations Delivery placement. Before undertaking another four months in our Talent Delivery scheme, building your knowledge of stakeholder management and wider business awareness.
In your second year, you’ll have the flexibility to learn in-line with your own ambition. Exploring your power to deliver solutions that will meet the ever-changing needs of our people and business. And the strong likelihood is that you’ll spend at least five months of that year in our central HR function in Essen, Germany.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Change-oriented, robust, solutions-focused graduates
- People who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries
- Networkers who can manage stakeholders and lead employer branding projects
- Functional, resilient people driven to expand their business awareness
- To be on-track for a 2:1 or higher degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Psychology
- Fresh energy and ideas to help find new HR solutions
- The flexibility to work overseas and in various UK locations
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To find out more about the application process, click here. Please remember that we want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Applications for this scheme are now closed.