Starting salary: £29,000
Duration: 24 months
Location: UK-wide opportunities with an international placement (usually Germany)
Here at E.ON, the numbers don’t so much crunch as crackle and buzz. Our data is like a living entity, full of potential energy. Feeding our decisions. Powering our future.
Gathering and analysing this data to inform Marketing decisions is one of the most important aspects of growing our brand. And, on this exciting Graduate Scheme, you’ll become a key component behind our campaigns.
What you'll do
The two-year programme starts out in Essen, Germany at our Head Office, where you’ll spend five months learning all about how data feeds into our operations. Experiencing a new culture, learning lifelong skills.
Then you’ll return to the UK – most likely in Nottingham or Coventry – to apply what you’ve learned as you undertake placements within our Digital Marketing and Data Analysis teams, as will as within Customer Relationship Management. Ensuring your place in E.ON’s future.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Curious graduates ready to undertake four information-intensive placements
- The desire to apply what you learn to power campaigns that always hit home
- The drive to develop your managerial skills
- People who are excited by the idea of taking up a pivotal role within an essential function
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree in Marketing, Statistics or a business-related subject with Marketing modules
- Curiosity, intuition and entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for numbers
- A keen interest in analytical marketing and creativity to match
- Genuine flexibility to work overseas or throughout the UK within diverse teams
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To find out more about the application process, click here. Please remember that we want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Applications for this scheme are now closed.