What we offer
Starting salary: £17,500 pro rata
Location: Nottingham / Coventry
The reason you’ve heard of E.ON - the reason you’re reading this right now and want to work for us, in fact – is thanks to Marketing. The arm of our business dedicated to managing our reputation as an energy provider.
What you'll do
On the 10-week Marketing Summer Placement, here, you’ll learn why that reputation is second-to-none. And how you can help to make sure it stays that way. You’ll work on anything from internal (staff) communications and managing the internal brand to developing our relationships with charity partners.
This is your opportunity to turn the theory you’ve learned at university into practical, creative experience with one of the UK’s biggest and best-loved energy brands. Giving you an unprecedented opportunity to enter the industry already armed with practical campaign experience.
What we're looking for
- A sense of excitement at the chance to create and promote internal marketing materials
- The drive to create content that could impact at the global level in transforming our business
- An understanding that you might take on a project that defines future industry trends
- People who can make everything from cavity wall insulation to meeting government legislation sound exciting and must-read
- Working towards a Marketing or Business related degreee
- Fresh energy and ideas that can turn new products and services into must-haves for business and residential customers alike
- The tenacity and drive to deliver the perfect market solutions in the face of demanding and complex briefs
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.