What we offer
Starting salary: £17,500
Location: Nottingham / Coventry
E.ON is undertaking a journey to find new answers to the age-old question of powering our world. And our Engineers are out there on the front line, leading the expedition.
What you'll do
This 10-week placement will see you working with old reliable methods and new sustainable ones, helping us to deliver intelligent energy solutions for future generations of our customers. Giving you unprecedented access to a career in Engineering with one of Europe’s leading energy companies.
Only the cream of today’s Engineering students will be in with a chance to win a place on one of these placements. We’re looking for the kind of people who’ll be as focused on completing a Masters degree as they are on progressing to our Graduate Scheme.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Engineering students who love the idea of spending 10 weeks in, perhaps, Germany and taking part in group project work in renewable energy
- People who want a career at the forefront of major change in terms of the way customers interact with their energy supply
- The desire and inquisitiveness to learn the methodology and reasoning that goes into our Engineering decisions
- To be working towards your Engineering or related degree
- Curiosity, drive and excellent technical skills
- A good understanding of the issues facing the energy industry
- A strong will and lots of personality so that you’re able to take criticism on the chin and learn from it
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.