What we offer
Starting salary: £17,500
Location: Nottingham / Coventry
Going places costs money. And, here at E.ON, we’re certainly on a journey. One that will help us to develop new means of powering our customers’ lives.
What you'll do
Our 10-week Finance Summer Placement introduces you to the part of the E.ON journey controlled by budget. Broadening your commercial knowledge. Focusing your commercial goals. Giving you scope to develop an amazing career in Auditing, Tax, Pricing or even Hedging.
You’ll build your networking skills, as well as your commercial ones, as you study trends, markets and present to senior stakeholders on how they can make impactful changes to the cost of residential energy. If you want evidence that you’ll have lasting impact, you only need to look to the Finance candidate who designed the very spreadsheet system that we still rely on today.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Commercially focused students working towards a role in Auditing, Tax, Pricing or Hedging
- Influential characters who can demonstrate influence beyond their experience
- Driven individuals who see themselves as future E.ON Finance leaders
- People who enjoy the freedom to organise and push through their own development
- To be working towards your Finance or related degree
- Curiosity, drive and excellent networking skills
- A good understanding of CIMA and what the qualification will bring you
- Analytical ability and the ability to interpret complex data
- Genuine leadership ambition
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.