What we offer
Starting salary: £17,500
Location: Nottingham / Coventry
Going places costs money. And, here at E.ON, we’re certainly on a journey. One that will help us to develop new means of powering our customers’ lives.
What you'll do
Our Commercial Analytics Year in Industry introduces you to the commercial part of the E.ON business. Broadening your finance and commercial knowledge with a wide variety of options upon which to focus. Giving you scope to develop an amazing career in areas such as Pricing, Forecasting or even Hedging.
You’ll build your networking skills, as well as your commercial ones, as you study trends, markets and present to senior stakeholders on how they can make impactful changes to the cost of residential energy. You could be influential in supporting our core sales teams, or play a critical part in our longer term forecasting which are used for financial planning, allowing E.ON to buy (or sell) energy in advance for customers If you want evidence that you’ll have lasting impact, you only need to look to the undergraduate who designed the very spreadsheet system that we still rely on today.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Commercially focused students working towards an analytical role
- Influential characters who can demonstrate influence beyond their experience
- Driven individuals who see themselves as future E.ON Leaders
- People who enjoy the freedom to organise and push through their own development
- To be working towards you a business, management, economic or mathematical related degree
- Curiosity, drive and excellent networking skills
- Strong commercial skills with and understanding of the E.ON customer
- A good understanding of CIMA and what the qualification will bring you
- Analytical ability and the ability to interpret complex data
- Genuine leadership ambition
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.