What we offer
Commercial Leadership - Year in Industry
Starting salary: £17,500
Location: Nottingham / Coventry
Here at E.ON, we harness energy from all manner of places. From the air and the earth. From older, reliable sources and newer, sustainable ones. And the way we’ll bring energy into our customers’ homes in future will be shaped by the next generation of leaders – people just like you.
What you'll do
Our Commercial Leadership Year in Industry puts you at the heart of our Business To Business (B2B) operation. You’ll work with major blue chip clients, as well as institutions such as hospitals and universities, whose contracts with us represent huge amounts of money for the business.
This is an unmatched opportunity to be fast-tracked onto our Graduate Scheme, if you do well. Meaning that, in two-to-five years time, you could be managing a major client with responsibility for a significant portion of our B2B turnover. Alternatively, you might end up reporting into the National Operations Manager as you assist on the progress of major projects or managing a large team of B2B sales operatives.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for:
- Exceptional students whose commercial brilliance truly stands out from the crowd
- A commitment to undertaking a role with significant responsibility from day one
- The desire to turn your brilliant influencing skills into a rewarding career
- A real sense of entrepreneurship and the confidence to manage anywhere from ten to a hundred people
- To be working towards a degree, which may well be in Engineering, Business or Marketing
- A strong understanding of what B2B means to a business like ours and how exceptional account management helps us to maximise our potential
- A natural flair for sales but with true focus on meeting customer needs
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.